Deck safety data
90% of deck collapses start when the joist of the deck disconnects from its mounting point on the house. Almost all deck collapses happen while the deck is occupied or under the weight of heavy snow. Railing accidents are even more common.
These are problems that can be solved using the strongest materials and best installation practices known to science. Don't let you or your loved ones fall victim to this mistake. Make sure your deck is built to the highest standards and repaired as neccessary. Make sure you're safe while enjoying your outdoor living space.
Learn how to inspect your deck for safety, or contact a professional deck contractor and/or deck repair company who you can trust to maintain your deck in the beginning to its longevity.
3 Brothers Decking offers deck safety inspections, and can recommend fixes or modifications for your deck's condition. From there, you can make an informed choice on how to move forward.
Building a strong deck can be approached by managing three factors: Design, Materials, and Installation.
- Design for Success: it all starts with planning your deck blueprints for durability and longevity.
- Strong, Durable Materials: the sturdier the materials, the more your deck will hold and longer your deck will last.
- Correct Installation: make sure the job gets done right. Whether you build it yourself or have 3 Brothers Decking provide full or partial deck contracting services. We offer complete deck contractor services, handling all this for you.
We're your deck builder and exterior renovator
When it comes to building a deck, you want 3 Brothers Decking. We proudly serve Western Washington, including the Greater Seattle Area, and Northern Idaho with deck installation that brings safety, strength, and style to your outdoor living space. Our design and build services bring knowledge, experience, and top-notch service to you at a competitive price.
We'll be there for you every step of the way: we can help you budget, design, build, and decorate the outdoor space of your dreams!
With a 3 Brothers deck, your home's value, function, and style will be significantly improved.
Need other home services?
Rocky West Exteriors provides roofing, siding, and other exterior services in Spokane and North Idaho
Maisy Rails installs stainless steel cable railing for decks, balconies, and more in the Seattle area.
MaisyRailing.com sells railing cables and fasteners for contractors and DIYers.
customers are saying
"Highly recommend this company, they are professional, veteran owned. They did an absolutely amazing job."
- Composite decking boards, railing systems, metal deck framing, exterior lighting fixtures.
- 25 year warranties on Trex materials.
- 10 year warranty on labor in case of repair.
- Trex products contained 95% recycled-content.
- Best composite decking on the market.
- Made in America.