- Styling, get the look you want.
- Your Budget.
- Your Environment, choose the right deck for your weather conditions.
- Durability/ Longevity Expectations.
Longevity of your new deck will depend on the materials used. For example: composite decking often comes with a 30 year warranty, while PVC decking board options come with a 50 year warranty. Both composite and PVC decks will last longer than natural cedar wood or other pressure treated woods.
For composite decking and PVC decking, occasional washing is all you'll need. Use a brush, a little detergent, and water. Be careful not to drop objects or chemicals onto the deck that may damage it. Unlike natural wood, composite and PVC boards are coated when they're manufactured and the resulting finish lasts decades.
Trex is our go-to decking board supplier. Trex offers decking boards in many colors, all of which look fantastic, and come with long life-span warranties. Have a look at Trex's product catalogue here.
Stairs have to be a minimum of 3 feet wide, or 36 inches wide, to pass code inspection.
- Composite decking boards, railing systems, metal deck framing, exterior lighting fixtures.
- 25 year warranties on Trex materials.
- 10 year warranty on labor in case of repair.
- Trex products contained 95% recycled-content.
- Best composite decking on the market.
- Made in America.
We design and build decks for strength, safety, and style. We're here to build you an outdoor living experience that you can enjoy and trust.
customers are saying
"Highly recommend this company, they are professional, veteran owned. They did an absolutely amazing job."